Friday, August 1, 2014

chevron baby quilt

I've been meaning to post these photos for several weeks now, but time just got away from me! I made this patchwork baby quilt for one of our pastor's wives who is expecting a baby boy, Jude, next month. I love the fabrics for this one - chevron, ticking, clouds, elephants and hippos, bicycles, robots, and cars. So fun for a little boy! I backed the quilt with a solid khaki cotton. And I also made a cute little garland for his room, too. I was super happy with how they both turned out!





I put the garland in a little plastic sleeve and sewed some leftover fabric scraps onto the card. 
I love how the packaging turned out! So fun.

oh joy!
 it's a boy!!

 

1 comment:

  1. That is fantastic! I really love all the fabrics and colors you picked- SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin