I've been trying to take advantage of the time with just Ruth, Joseph, and Robert. It's been fun! They are so cute.
Here's a few pictures of our day yesterday:
"Look, Mom, a heart!"
(it's not often you see a heart shaped potato chip! :) )
Joseph and Robby playing with Legos
Joseph was so proud of his tower that he built
Ruth and Joseph have been having the best time playing in these big boxes!
I got to go out to lunch with a new friend yesterday. I felt pretty since I actually blew dry my hair and put on makeup, so I thought I'd take a picture of myself. I am also feeling good about my weight too. (I've lost almost 10 pounds!)
say cheese!
************************************************
Thanks to everyone who took advantage of my big sale yesterday! It was a success. :) Now, I've got lots of work to do today before we go out of town tomorrow. But, that's a good thing! :)
Have a great day!
You are so beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a safe journey!
ReplyDeleteYou look lovely! :)
your little girl looks just like you! so pretty.
ReplyDelete