Here's a few photos of our night. And I used picnik.com to edit them a bit - these are all in the high definition - I like the grainy-ness of the photos, don't you? Kinda retro looking.. Just like the diner we went to. :)
yes. i am a dork. i asked the babysitter to take a photo of us before we left. i couldn't help it! i needed a photo of the two of us without my glasses on! :)
sitting in the booth enjoying just being together
{i really like this photo of clint}
{i really like this photo of clint}
(and they sat us in the same booth that i sat in when i went there the last time on my birthday in april!)
i had to get a shot of the amazing vintagey wallpaper - isn't it awesome?
loving that salt and pepper hair! :) he's so cute.
clint took this one.
i love my new red scarf. it makes me happy.
i love this shade of blue on the vinyl seats - very 50s...
We really had a great time. We sat in that booth for about 2 1/2 hours eating and talking (and talking some more!). It was so good. We don't really get to spend that much quality, uninterrupted, kid-free time together, so it was so wonderful to just reconnect again like that. I'm a happy wife today.






Such beautiful pictures of such a beautiful couple!
ReplyDeleteso glad you had such a great time! :) I know 'dates' keep the Husband and I going along. It's always apparent when the marriage hasn't had enough time alone.
ReplyDeleteLora! Amazing isnt it? Just to sit down with your hubby and just talk about life! So glad the Lord gave an opprotuntiy for you guys to spend time together.
ReplyDeleteAnd again thank you, thank you for the Lord breathed necklace that is on it's way.