It is a glorious 50 degrees outside today. I am so happy. Sweater weather!! And more importantly, scarf weather! I love wearing scarves and keeping my neck warm in the fall and winter months. You can take a boring outfit and instantly add that extra punch of color and style with pretty (handmade, of course) scarf or cowl.
Today's five things i love friday edition is all about cowls.
Here's five of my favorites on etsy right now:
(I am in love with the yarn in this one - gorgeous!)
(and can i just say - that girl has such a beautiful profile, doesn't she?!)
*****************************
Did this little collection inspired you to go get a new handmade scarf for fall? :) (I know that a new scarf is definitely on the top of my wish list!)
Hope y'all have a great friday. We are all trying to get well today. Most of us have been fighting a not-so-fun cold this week. your prayers would be really appreciated!

Love all these scarves! But I would say that my fave is the orange one. I might just have to get me some yarn and give this a go. I hope you all feel better!
ReplyDeleteso, so beautiful. it is times like these that i miss living in colder weather. i love fall and winter clothes, but i won't be so sad when it's 65 in January
ReplyDeleteI am in love with those top two so much! Great finds.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful treat to be included in the Friday feature on your beautiful blog.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, sweet Lora, for this honor...I'm thrilled!
Dennice
xo