I took a short video of the prisms on my wall too to show you how the branches of the bush outside my front door are blowing in the wind. If you look closely, you can see them every now and then in the diamond prisms... So cool!
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
prisms
Have you ever seen the movie Pollyanna? It's one of my favorites. I used to watch it all the time when I was a little girl. I was reminded of a scene in the movie this morning when I noticed several beautiful prisms on the wall in my entryway. My front door has a diamond shaped design in the glass window and they were creating gorgeous diamond prisms on the wall. It was so pretty! Here's a few pictures. (And I also threw in a photo of the new shirt I am wearing today, too. It has a floral cutout design on the top - kinda like the diamond prisms on my wall! neat, huh?)
I took a short video of the prisms on my wall too to show you how the branches of the bush outside my front door are blowing in the wind. If you look closely, you can see them every now and then in the diamond prisms... So cool!
I took a short video of the prisms on my wall too to show you how the branches of the bush outside my front door are blowing in the wind. If you look closely, you can see them every now and then in the diamond prisms... So cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment