It was a wonderful little date with my baby boy.
And I just had to share with y'all my two amazing little vintage finds from Goodwill!
Ta-da!!! I found this fantastic vintage crewel-work piece.
I absolutely love it! (and it was a steal at only $5!)
look at all the work that went into this beauty!!
daisies... :)
And doesn't it look amazing in my entryway?!
I think it goes so well with the other crewel-work piece that I found two years ago.
and my other little treasure - a pretty vintage mug for Ruth
and this is why I just couldn't pass it up. It has her name on it!!
look how happy she is! she's touching her name on the mug in this photo.
this will be a good teaching tool to help her learn how to spell her name!
(and it was quite a deal at only 50 cents!)
******************************************
Finding special treasures at a thrift store.
Spending sweet one-on-one time with my baby boy.
Seeing my girl's face light up when I showed her that mug.
Spending sweet one-on-one time with my baby boy.
Seeing my girl's face light up when I showed her that mug.
Just some of the ways that God has made my life more lovely.
(linking up here:)








I love the little things in life!! Your thrift store finds are just lovely!! :)
ReplyDeletefun!! and good finds!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness... that little mug with her name on it, was meant to be! I adore the daisy piece... so fun!
ReplyDeleteI love the embroidery piece! I keep hoping that I will find a beauty like that!
ReplyDeleteWonderful finds! I remember how special it was to find items with my name on them when I was little :)
ReplyDeletei love thrifting i wish i had more time for it. your finds are great and your entry looks fantastic!
ReplyDelete