Every spare minute I have is spent making jewelry. I am up to about 120 pieces now. So exciting! The creative juices certainly are flowing. (thank you, Jesus!)
Here's a few candid shots I took this afternoon to give you an idea of what I've been up to...
stamping jewelry tags
getting lots of packages in the mail containing supplies for making more jewelry
my big vintage cookie tin filled with the jewelry that I've been making
happy girl with eager hands
and a little braid in her hair :)
one of my new necklaces for harvest fest (one of my favorites)
one of the many antique skeleton key necklaces that i've made
(these are usually a big hit!)
(these are usually a big hit!)
my little helper stamping my jewelry tags
chains, chains and more chains...
the earrings i made this afternoon
(i thought some people might like to have earrings to match their necklaces...)
I would so appreciate your prayers over the next week. I've got many more necklaces I'd like to make. And I also need to tag every piece with the scriptures and inspiration that I got from the Lord for each one (that's the biggest job and most time consuming job of all - but definitely the most important!).
I have to daily surrender this whole Harvest Fest event to the Lord. I know that all I can do is to my personal best, and leave the rest up to God. He will do the rest!
I'll leave you with this amazing little video that I found out about through Ann Voskamp's blog. It really touched me and reminded me that when things seem upside down and crazy in my life, God's got it all under control and knows exactly what He's doing! Take two minutes to watch this - you'll be blessed! :)
(i thought some people might like to have earrings to match their necklaces...)
I would so appreciate your prayers over the next week. I've got many more necklaces I'd like to make. And I also need to tag every piece with the scriptures and inspiration that I got from the Lord for each one (that's the biggest job and most time consuming job of all - but definitely the most important!).
I have to daily surrender this whole Harvest Fest event to the Lord. I know that all I can do is to my personal best, and leave the rest up to God. He will do the rest!
I'll leave you with this amazing little video that I found out about through Ann Voskamp's blog. It really touched me and reminded me that when things seem upside down and crazy in my life, God's got it all under control and knows exactly what He's doing! Take two minutes to watch this - you'll be blessed! :)
I love your jewelry and the passion you have for making it! Praying over you as you prepare for Harvest Fest!
ReplyDeleteLook at you go! Glad you are feeling happy as you prepare for Harvest Fest. Sending prayers your way :-)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're having such fun!
ReplyDeleteExciting! I hope your sales are huge. Love that you have a helper and so glad you have GOD in your life!
ReplyDelete<><
Praying for you - that the Lord would enable your hands to complete the work and that He would bring those in need of encouragement your way.
ReplyDelete(I got my necklace a couple of days ago and love it! The packaging was beautiful too. Thank you. :)