I'm doing a giveaway today for this necklace:
{found} hand stamped copper and sterling necklace with vintage pearl
"Amazing grace, how sweet the sound.
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now I am found.
Twas blind, but now I see!"
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now I am found.
Twas blind, but now I see!"
To enter to win, leave me a comment telling me what new word/phrase you'd like to see stamped on a necklace.
(I'm busy making lots of new pieces for my table at Harvest Fest in 2 weeks, & I'd love some new ideas!)
Spread the word, too! :)
(I'll pick a winner on Friday morning at 9am.)


I think faith would be a great word to share
ReplyDeleteshopannies@yahoo.com
Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDelete"Love Lifted Me" my sisters favorite hymn.
Abundance. Wisdom. Mercy. Shalom.
ReplyDeleteThanksgiving (I guess Eucharisto works, but you've done that :)
Explore
ReplyDeletehopeswenson@gmail.com
I would love to see "Abide". Been trying to work harder abiding in the Lord lately.
ReplyDeletesjfontenot72@gmail.com
Hope!
ReplyDeleteLove this word!
Courtney
croza@uark.edu
What about..."with you wherever" or "patience" (which I could use a continual reminder of in this season!)
ReplyDeleteThough I haven't commented much since I first read your blog, I wanted you to know how much the Lord has encouraged and inspired me in reading your posts. It's always uplifting to read how the Lord is working in your life. :)
how bout JESUS!!
ReplyDeletelove ya!
My favorite verse for the past two years: " For the LORD has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and a sound mind. "
ReplyDelete2 Timothy 1:7 That's how I want to live.
How about "ONWARD"?
ReplyDeleteDwell
ReplyDeleteMight to Save
King of Kings
Protected
Light to the World
Lamp to my Feet
Bat Tziyon
Shalom
Im going to win!!! I know it! How about "committed" "He Lives" "Joyous" "Follower" "Wonderful Counselor"
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Thanks for hosting a giveaway for such a beautiful necklace!
ReplyDeleteA word that I like is "inspired" or "be inspired."
The only thing I can think of right now is Fruit.
ReplyDeletei LOVE this necklace!! So cool I love the meaning behind it.
ReplyDeleteI think I would like the words -- mercy, grace, or saved
Most of the time I just need to remember to BREATHE :)
ReplyDeleteMy new mantra after my Mother's death has become "Be Happy." Thank you for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI like the word SWEET, it's especially nice. Thanks for the lovely giveaway.
ReplyDeleteyumihamano@gmail.com
Saved
ReplyDelete<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com
Hi Lora! I found out about you through my friend Alan Deakins' mom... I can't remember if she said y'all were related somehow? I was captivated by her "Abba" necklace. She told me about your shop and I came and found you and just adore your work and your vintage stuff! I absolutely LOVE your jewelry. I would LOVE to have a necklace with "Abba" on it! :)
ReplyDeleteI Am Second. Just because I am second to God and all his glory!
ReplyDeleteI think a necklace with the words "I care" would be nice.
ReplyDeletebvbabybv at gmail dot com