The scripture choice today was inspired by my son Leo. This morning, the children and I were reading the story of Gideon defeating the Midianites.
After we talked about the story together, Leo told said to me, "This story reminds me of a Bible verse I learned in school."
And then, he quoted it aloud to all of us:
"God is with you wherever you go.
He will never leave you."
He will never leave you."
I am not sure what exact scripture reference is to what he quoted,
but I do know that it was a word from the Lord to me!
I love it when God uses my children to speak a word to my heart.
(linking up with:)

Great verse and reminder. Love the picture too.
ReplyDeleteI am praising God that He is speaking His truth into the children. What a blessing and answer to this grandma's prayers.
ReplyDeleteMom
What a blessing hearing your son praising God
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day!
<><
Amen! Love the photo and verse...perfect.
ReplyDeletePRAISE GOD that He will never leave us!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture and heartwarming to hear your little was Praising the Lord as well!
Blessings~
Laura