(this photo pretty much sums up how i feel right now)
I woke up today feeling awful.
Sore throat, body aches, exhausted.
And I've also been very weepy.
Just plain wiped out.
I know that a lot of this I'm going through today is backlash from the devil because Harvest Fest was so awesome.
Please pray for me to feel better and to rise above this attack.
Thanks, friends.
(Just keepin' it real!)

I woke up today feeling awful.
Sore throat, body aches, exhausted.
And I've also been very weepy.
Just plain wiped out.
I know that a lot of this I'm going through today is backlash from the devil because Harvest Fest was so awesome.
Please pray for me to feel better and to rise above this attack.
Thanks, friends.
(Just keepin' it real!)
Praying for Power, Love and a Sound Mind! (and body!)
ReplyDeleteOh friend! I feel ya girl… Feeling crummy myself. Praying for you to feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteSo, so, sorry Friend!!! I DO NOT LIKE that you feel this way!!! I am praying for you! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeletePraying for you.
ReplyDeleteSending you a heartfelt hug and healing prayers:)
ReplyDeleteI was just about to say that it's because your festival went so well... but you already said it :)
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for you today, friend. The battle has been won, don't forget that!