That is very sweet! And a perfect verse to go with it!
Such a sweet picture, and so good with the scripture
Adorable photo...just so cute! So grateful I stopped by. You have a wonderful blog. Thanks for sharing.
How precious! I'm glad you were able to capture the moment...and you found the perfect verse to accompany it.
Hi,What a great verse for a great photo!Blessings,Judy
...Very Sweet!... :-)
sooo sweet... and love that yuou captured it
Too cute! Great scripture to go along with it too :)
Love that little tree-hugger ! ! !
How sweet is that!! Love the scripture, too ... goes quite well with this! Hope you have a blessed weekend!
That is very sweet! And a perfect verse to go with it!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet picture, and so good with the scripture
ReplyDeleteAdorable photo...just so cute! So grateful I stopped by. You have a wonderful blog. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHow precious! I'm glad you were able to capture the moment...and you found the perfect verse to accompany it.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great verse for a great photo!
Blessings,
Judy
...Very Sweet!... :-)
ReplyDeletesooo sweet... and love that yuou captured it
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Great scripture to go along with it too :)
ReplyDeleteLove that little tree-hugger ! ! !
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is that!!
ReplyDeleteLove the scripture, too ...
goes quite well with this!
Hope you have a blessed weekend!