I am so low tech...not sure my comment went through. Love the Bible verse; it's one on my 1WifetoWidow blog and...when I can stand still, mouth closed, God works for my good, according to His knowledge. Bless His name forever! Cute window decorations, love how the light shines in.
Lora - we did this torn cloth piece "curtain" type thing in our room! Great minds think alike. Great verse... thank you <3
ReplyDeletegorgeous photo + fitting words = perfection.
ReplyDeletewhat a fantastic photo and beautiful Truth!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing the word from God!
ReplyDeleteI am so low tech...not sure my comment went through. Love the Bible verse; it's one on my 1WifetoWidow blog and...when I can stand still, mouth closed, God works for my good, according to His knowledge. Bless His name forever!
ReplyDeleteCute window decorations, love how the light shines in.
Oh my gosh I haven't heard that verse in YEARS, I LOVE it and will dwell in IT, thank you Lora!!!
ReplyDeleteI just told God i'm too tired to fight...then i read this :) love it , love the picture too:)
ReplyDeleteI am facing lots of troubles in my life... i just browsed and accidently got into this blog and i read this word of God... now Im so happy :) tq
ReplyDelete