Saturday, June 22, 2013

all vintage items in shop 50% off!

Big shop announcement!

In an effort to streamline my etsy shop and clean it up a little bit,
I am phasing out all vintage goodies.  

So, all vintage items in the shop have been marked 50% off

When they're gone, they're gone. And then the shop will be only jewelry and other handmade items by me (ie. my patchwork baby quilts). I might introduce vintage items in the shop at a later date, but right now, I am trying to focus on just things that have been made by my two little (and eager) hands. :) 


this vintage pillowcase bundle is only $6.00 for four pillowcases!


vintage trim bundle of 4 packs - for $1.50!

this sweet vintage handmade quilted placemat - only $2.50!

this lovely little antique demitasse spoon - a steal at $2.50!

this vintage terrycloth apron - just $3.50!

this beautiful vintage full flat sheet - only $6.50!

and these two adorable vintage handmade quilted pillows - the set for only $7.00!

These prices are super duper cheap, I know. But I seriously just want them all to go to a good home - to someone who will love and appreciate their vintage charm as much as I love and appreciate the vintage goodies I have displayed in my own home! And I will be happy to combine shipping if you want to get multiple items. There's only about 30 items left. 


Thank you so much to all of you that have bought vintage goodies from my shop. 
I appreciate you so much!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving your sweet comment. I am so glad I found your blog. I LOVE vintage linens. Pillow cases and bed sheets are my favorite. I hope you stop by my blog again. I will surly visit you again. Karie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin