Thursday, July 18, 2013

a dress for talitha

I felt like sewing today so I whipped up a cute little pillowcase dress for Ruth's baby doll, Talitha. 

Ruth picked this fun daisy pillowcase out of my fabric stash. 

yo-yo's make everything better!

Ta-da!

I am happy with how it turned out.
It's not perfect, but you should have seen Ruth's face when I showed her.

And that joy on her face is all that matters!

love her!

***********************************

It's amazing to me how happy I feel when I take time to create and use my hands to bless someone else.  It really is therapeutic!

Hope y'all are having a great day!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh! you are such a great Mama! My Grammie sewed outfit after outfit for my baby doll, Sugar Darling. Somewhere in her attic is a full box of them!
    Tell Ruth I LOVE her doll's name. In fact, Talitha is what we were going to name Asher if he had been the girl we were expecting to have!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin