Thursday, July 4, 2013

thoughts on freedom this 4th of July


 HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

This holiday always gets me to thinking about freedom
 
Today, I am thankful for the FREEDOM I have in Jesus.

This coming year, I desire to be FREE of all the things that are slowing me down in my race as a believer. I desire to be free of the temptation to compare myself to others, to want what others have, and to not fully embrace and love who God called me to be. 

  
 "Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us." 
Hebrews 12:1 

"So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."
John 8:36

Have a wonderful day of freedom!! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes! Free to be ourselves- amen to that!
    Happy Fourth my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! Ultimately, it's the only freedom that matters! Happy July 4th to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin