Wednesday, September 24, 2014

first day of school and Leo's birthday

Here's the first day of school - Leo and Benjamin were both sick and couldn't go to school. They were so sad!! So, here's just Ruth and Joseph on the first day. Ruth started 2nd grade and Joseph started kindergarten! 

Leo's birthday was also that day - he stayed home and rested. 
My big 9 year old boy!!
My sweet parents came up for Leo's birthday - he was feeling better by nighttime, so we all went out to his favorite Mexican restaurant for a birthday dinner. They gave Leo a golden throne to sit on! He was thrilled!

a little picture collage of our family birthday party that night for Leo.

Thankfully, Benjamin and Leo were well enough to go to school the second day. They started 4th and 5th grade. They are getting so big! What handsome boys... :)

There they all are!! I can't believe I have four children in school now! 
It's just me and Robby during the day now - so quiet!!

Here's last year's first day photo!I can't believe how much they've changed!



And here's Joseph last year - he wore the same shirt! haha!

It was wonderful having my parents up for a visit. We had such a nice time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin