Tuesday, September 2, 2014

mug swap 2014

I had so much fun participating in Kim's Mug Swap 2014! (If you'd like to read about my mug swap experience last year, click here.) It's such a great way to meet new people and also bless someone in the process!

This year my partner was Ashley. She loves Africa, missions, Jesus, bright colors, and sunflowers. :) So, I prayed that God would lead me to just the right mug and other goodies to encourage her and make her smile! I was so excited to find this gorgeous mug because it was handcrafted in Tunisia, off the northern coast of Africa. I also found that great journal with a map of the world on it! There's also chocolate, coffee, tea, and some cute sunflower stickers! 

And I made Ashley this necklace, too - just because :)

And this is what I got from my partner Amber! Look at that gorgeous mug!! I love it so much. 

She really outdid herself! So many wonderful things! Jewelry she made with beads from Africa, super cute tea towels, an adorable cherry printed reusable shopping bag, chocolate, fun straws, ribbon, and even suckers for the kids!

Happy girl with my new mug!! :) 

live. love. laugh.

***********************************

All in all, the mug swap was a wonderful experience!!

http://www.acuppakim.com/2014/09/mugswap-14-final-report-link-up.html

(linking up here - click to see all the other mug swaps!)

1 comment:

  1. you did such a great job being so thoughtful in sending to ashley! i love how much you put into sending her the perfect package!!! :)
    your new L mug is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin